Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lateness of the Hour

Made it to a late-night coffee joint. Dunno how I managed it. Called home, but no response from my folks. They're still not home. Mom. Dad. Please be okay...

Dead tired. Gonna find somewhere safe to crash. To sleep.Thinking maybe the drugstore half a mile down the road. Busy road. Bus stop right out front. Can sleep on the bench, grab the first bus down to the U. To the train station.

I need sleep. Have to get sleep somehow.

The next Agent to get near me gets a baseball bat to the skull.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. I hope your family is okay, and I'm glad you made it out okay.

    I know you don't know me, by the way, but I've been reading tonight's events as they unfold with mounting horror. I hope tomorrow is a better day and that you get all the rest you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please stay safe still no word from Zero or Robert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amelia stay safe. Fend them off. Stay alive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. let me know if your still alive. I'm doing head count.

    ReplyDelete